Terms and Conditions
1. The Mobility Trader UK Ltd (trading as heycar) Fuel Card Promotion (the "Promotion") is open to all customers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Mobility Trader UK Ltd (the "Promoter") employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers, including tyre dealer's employees. This offer is open to retail customers only, having made an enquiry through heycar.co.uk or an affiliated partner website.
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional communications.
3. By participating in this Promotion the details you provide on the online claim form will be processed by third party (Grace & Courage Ltd and Prepaid Financial Services Ltd) to issue the £50 Prepaid Fuel Card and the information given will be checked by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd to confirm the identity of the claimant.
4. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to fulfil your £50 Prepaid Fuel card. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the £50 Prepaid Fuel card. Your data will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose. Personal data will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling your Free Prepaid Fuel card and will be securely deleted 12 weeks after fulfilment completion.
5. This offer applies to qualifying online enquiries and subsequent purchases made during promotional period as stated on the heycar website. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the offer qualifying period and criteria.
6. Qualifying customers have until 31.12.22 to claim their £50 Prepaid Fuel card via the dedicated reward website.
7. The Promotion will reward a Free Prepaid Fuel card with a value of £50. The £50 Prepaid Fuel card will be sent to the address provided when claiming via the dedicated reward website, within 21 days from receipt of making a qualifying claim.
8. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at www.heycarfuel.co.uk An on-screen confirmation and email is provided upon successful submission of a claim.
9. The £50 Prepaid Fuel card will be valid for 24 months from date of issue. Any unused funds remaining on the card after this period will be lost. The Prepaid Fuel Card has no fees attached to it, simply destroy and discard your card once you have used the £50 spend on it.
10. In the event of the value available on the Free £50 Prepaid Fuel card being insufficient to cover your fuel purchase, you will need to pay the difference by other means FIRST (cheque, cash, debit or credit card), then use your Prepaid Fuel car to pay the remaining balance.
11. The £50 Prepaid Fuel card is valid for use at any UK fuel station (provided they accept MasterCard), but cannot be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility. Your Prepaid Fuel card cannot, under any circumstances, be used to withdraw cash via cashback and cannot be used for cash withdrawals via ATM.
12. Mobility Trader UK Ltd reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time.
13. By participating in the promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you follow steps outlined in clause 8 then there is no further obligation.
14. The prepaid Fuel card is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd?, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900036; pursuant to license from Mastercard International?. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Prepaid Financial Services Ltd’s company registration number is 06337638 and its registered office is at Fifth Floor, Langham House, 302-308 Regent Street, London, W1B 3AT.
15. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promoter's decision is final.
16. The prepaid Fuel card is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event an issued prepaid Fuel card is lost or stolen a replacement card cannot be issued.
17. The Prepaid Fuel card is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
18. Promoter: Mobility Trader UK Ltd (trading as heycar), 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW.
19. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.